Gas safe logo S.J. West heating and plumbing services logo Close up of hobs menu icon

Protection For Landlords

If you're looking to rent out your property, then it will need to have a valid Gas Safety Certificate, covering all gas appliances within the property. These checks must be conducted annually, at the very minimum in order to legally rent out to a tenant.


S.J.West Heating & Plumbing Service can conduct a full gas safety inspection of your property, and complete any necessary repairs, prior to you advertising or letting it. Once the property has cleanly passed the inspection, then we can issue you with a gas safety certificate, of which you can present a copy of to your new tenant.


To organise your inspection, please contact us today.

Assurance For Home Buyers

Looking into buying a new property? Whilst it is easy to get lost in the excitement of buying a new home, it is important to ensure that some of the basic features of the property are functioning safely and correctly.


This is where we come in. S.J.West Heating & Plumbing Service can prepare a comprehensive home buyer report detailing the condition of the gas and heating system within the property.


Selling a house? We can also prepare similar reports for sellers to distribute to potential buyers.

Make Sure That Your Property Is Safe

Comprehensive gas safety checks in Durham.

For gas safety certificates and home buyer reports in Durham, call S.J.West Heating & Plumbing Service on 07889 162 381